Warrior’s Yoga Flow is a well balanced fusion of Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga. This class is designed to support Martial Arts Training through emphasizing mind body connection, mindfulness, conscious breathing, controlled movement and energy flow.
Small class sizes allow a semi private experience, personal attention and custom tailored practice. Advanced yoga poses such as hand balances, binds and inversions are suggested for advanced students.
Ece Savas is a life long yoga practitioner, certified yoga teacher since 2015 and a second degree Black Belt in KarateDo at our dojo since 2012.
- Builds strength and creates strong and lean muscles
- Improves flexibility and balance
- Increases oxygenation of the blood; therefore, calms nerves, reduces stress and relieves anxiety
- Improves posture and body awareness
- Strengthens the immune system
- Focuses the mind and promotes clarity of thought
- Draws attention inwards and promotes introspection, helping to resolve conflict
- Promotes positive thinking, unity, happiness and compassion
No previous Yoga or Martial Arts experience is required; however, we recommend students to be in active physical shape.
Semi Private Classes
(up to 6 students per class)
Drop-in: $ 25
10 Class Pass: $ 220
By booking only!
3 Month: $ 275
6 Month: $ 550
1 Year: $ 995
Please add taxes to the prices above.