Currently being built by Kohi Dellalov and Kohi Savas, Whispering Forest Retreat is a rural forest sanctuary for free spirits, families and nature enthusiasts. When completed, it will operate both as a retreat centre, yoga-shala and as bed and breakfast.
Our mission it to enable and inspire a balanced and peaceful lifestyle by taking you out to nature where everything is in harmony by creation. Our goal is to create a zen-inspired space that is custom-designed with love and self-built with intention to host programs and facilitate events to nurture mind, body and soul.
At Whispering Forest, we believe in the healing energy of nature and plant-based meals as the essential element for our physical, mental and spiritual health. We offer healthy meals, daily yoga classes, hiking opportunities with an emphasis on sustainable living.
OUR GOALS in Alignment with the UN Sustainability Goals 3 – 11- 12 – 13 - 15 are:
- To be the go-to eco-retreat destination for environmentalists, vegans, creative entrepreneurs, outdoor enthusiast, wellness crowds and spiritual professionals who need to recharge and connect with the natural environment.
- To provide a calm and nourishing space for spirituality, creativity and healing. Foster stress free living, promote healthy daily habits and offer workshops and coaching focussed on mindfulness and well-being.
- To produce and sell Natural / Vegan / Small batch products to the local community. Also promote conscious green living by sharing our way of life - fixing, re-purposing, re-using, composting etc.
- To provide education, volunteering and job opportunities in gardening, forestry, sustainability, permaculture and plant-based nutrition.
- To create a re-generative food forest and protect wildlife. Offer walks, talks and camps to educate and inspire.
Holding space for awakening of the soul and personal growth by living harmoniously with the environment.
We acknowledge that all life is equal and part of one. As a result, all our wellbeing and existence is interdependent on each other. We believe in the right to live a peaceful life and shared abundance amongst all species on the planet. To achieve that, we start from cultivating a kind and self-sustainable life for ourselves and our community.
- Healthy Lifestyle
WE ARE ASKING FOR HELP FROM OUR COMMUNITY:
Ivan and I have been on a journey to giving birth to an ambitious dream. After three years of labour, we are very excited to be so close to bringing our retreat centre to life. We feel very proud and amazed by what we have accomplished so far and hope to move in by the end of the summer to continue to work on the inside finishes. However, we are facing a bit of a financial challenge due to increasing prices. Please help us cross the finishing line with your donations. For anyone who donates $100 or more, we would like to offer a free one-night accommodation once we’re open.
Here is the link for your donations:
Thank you for your love and support.