Circle work is “An invitation to become Clear, Present, Real, Connected and Heart-Directed”
– Tej Steiner from “Waking Up with Everyone Around Us”
“Joy is the result of accepting who you are, as you are, without making any part of you wrong.”
– Christian Pankhurst, Founder of Heart IQ(tm)
A regular community practice for upgrading your human experience, expanding your emotional range and ability to embrace JOY and LOVE in all areas of your LIFE… no matter what. Based on the work of Christian Pankhurst founder and creator of Heart IQ(tm) Circle work – check out www.heartiq.org ; www.heartiqnetwork.com
Join us on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
Time: 11:30a – 1.30p
Location: CMAC Renge Dojo 1423 Yonge Street
M4T 1Y7- ground floor. On the east side of Yonge, steps south of St. Clair.
(minutes from St. Clair subway).
Please RSVP by Feb. 21st, 2020 to email@example.com
Investment: $10 (cash only at the door)
SO WHAT IS THIS?
A Heart Circle is a protected space of safety where we can be open with each other, express our present moment experiences, our longings and be witnessed in whatever is moving in the moment and feel supported in our journeys. Circle work gives you the opportunity to practice conscious communication.
In Circle you have the opportunity to play with aspects of your life where you would like to see a change. Think of 6 E’s with Ease: Express, Embody, Expand, Exchange, Excel, Empower through circle work you will be taken on a journey to expand beyond your habits and routines into new emotional-energetic ranges of self-expression and insight, so you can really start to feel and make a difference in many aspects of your life, your relationships and your work.
Elements include practice with:
- Safe environment
- Gentle movement
- Being Witnessed
- Being Received, Heard, Felt, and Met in what’s moving for you presently in your life
- Celebrating your wholeness and all that you are
- Expanding your energetic and emotional ranges to be present and to feel all of what it means to be human.
- Relating and connecting to others without masks or coded language
- Receiving others in an embodied, loving way no matter how they are showing up
- Feel yourself more fully, present, grounded and safe
- Develop connection to your spiritual essence; Universal Wisdom; Your “expanded self”; Your JOY.
Circle Experiences Cultivate with practice and over time:
- Living with embodied awareness;
- Developing a conscious connection to self and others;
- Ability to engage with “Life” more fully;
- A presence-practice
- Loving and Accepting yourself and others, no matter what.
- Skills to deal with life’s pain with easier access to your JOY
This is a group endeavor – together we’re better.