If you’re looking for a local Tai Chi class to bring balance to your life, then you’ve come to the right place.
The Martial Arts Toronto is Toronto’s top Tai Chi centre. Since opening our doors, we’ve helped countless students harmonize their mind, body, and spirit, and become better, healthier people in the process.
We can help you too.
Contact us today, and book a free courtesy class!
Experience the Benefits of Our Tai Chi Lessons
- Improved Fitness—Tai Chi may not be fast-paced, but it is a hard workout. It demands precise control over your every muscle in your body. In our lessons, you’ll learn to develop that self-control. In the process, you’ll greatly improve your strength, endurance, and overall fitness.
- Develop Self-Discipline—Our lessons follow a regimented agenda to instill discipline into our students. By mastering control over your body, you’ll also master control over your mind.
- Increased Relaxation—Tai Chi’s slow, flowing nature makes the art a natural relaxant. At our centre, our lessons help you find harmony and achieve mindfulness. The result? You can expect long-lasting relief from both physical and mental tension.
- Make Friends—Ultimately, our Tai Chi classes are a social experience. You’ll be in a group of like-minded people who are on the same path as you. During our lessons, you can expect plenty of chances to socialize and make new friends.
Our Tai Chi, Chi Gung, and Ba Gwa Chang Training Programs
At Martial Arts Toronto, we offer three related training programs. They are:
- Tai Chi Chuan—Rooted in Taoist philosophy, Tai Chi Chuan is an ancient Chinese martial art based on soft, flowing sequences of movements. Its purpose is to help one discover their inner energy (Chi) and learn how to harness it. The focus is on balance, harmony, and self-defence. At our centre, we teach the Chen and Beiging styles of Tai Chi Chuan.
- Ba Gwa Chang—Like Tai Chi Chuan, Ba Gwa Chang has its origins in Taoism. It seeks to harmonize your physical strength with inner energy. Unlike Tai Chi Chuan, however, it focuses more on evasive, circular sequences of movements.
- Chi Gung—Chi Gung is less a martial art and more a form of meditative exercise. It is a holistic discipline with a focus on balance, harmony, and channeling one’s inner energy. Here, the aim is not self-defence, but self-discovery.
To find out more about our training programs, we encourage you to contact us directly. Feel free to book a courtesy class to experience them for yourself!
Tai Chi Classes Led by Seasoned Experts
Our Tai Chi instructors are trained and certified experts, each bringing years of experience and discipline to the table. They are diligent mentors, maintaining a watchful eye to ensure all students learn proper technique. They’re vigilant, but they’re also incredibly warm and welcoming. With their instruction, you’re sure to set yourself on the path to enlightenment.
Join a Tai Chi Class Today!
Join a class today. Discover yourself tomorrow.
We offer Tai Chi for beginners, intermediates, and advanced students. Wherever you are on your fitness journey, you will find a home in one of our classes.
Don’t hesitate. Book a courtesy class now!